Here i am

Wednesday, June 06, 2007




HALO EVERYBODY:-




In my opinion the driving here is a pit difficult because the must driver here are not safety and careful with driving ,for my i founded the driving is very hard after i made the accident bout when i see how the other people drive i think it's not that hard it is easy!!!
(I wish i can get one like the car up there one day).



THE CARS PRICES ARE MORE EXPANSIVE HERE then in my country bout the good here that you can bay it as a lay-bay so that we not gonging to find any think stop us to bay a Car .

1 Comments:

  • Hi Ghasaq! What kind of car is in your post? Who makes it? Can you buy one in Sydney?

    Yes It's a BIT difficult driving here and some drivers do not drive safely or carefully! I'm sorry you found driving hard after your accident. You need confidence to get back in the car and drive again! That is if your husband will let you drive his car!!! Are cars really more EXPENSIVE to buy here? I don't think you can lay by a car, I think you mean lease, or pay off a car through regular weekly/monthly payments!

    By Blogger Marion, at 4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home